Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO)

The RIBO regulates the licensing process, the professional competence, the continuing education and any insurance related financial obligations for all of the independent general insurance brokers in Ontario.

Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario (FSRA)

The FSRA assumes the regulatory duties of Ontario’s non-securities financial services including automobile insurance. Visit their website for helpful information including what to do after a car accident, understand your automobile policy, automobile insurance rates and much more.

Service Ontario

Service Ontario provides such services as issuing, renewing or reinstating a driver’s licence, providing driver records, vehicle registrations etc. They not only provide services for Ontario drivers, they also provide services regarding your health card, hunting & fishing licences and business registrations.

Transport Canada

Transport Canada is responsible for assuring and promoting road safety in Canada. This includes drone safety, car seat regulations, railway crossing, dangerous goods and much more.

Our insurance partners